Leafy Spreadable Packaging Design
This spreadable packaging design puts in center stage the main ingredients: duck and fish but doesn't forget also about the greens.
Spreadable market is usually focused on cheese however here the story is actually about a salad, a healthy alternative.
The royal blue color is making the green leafs pop even more.
The name of the product - Grunboom is a combination between Green and Boom emphasizing even more the delicious combination between meet and salad.
See more pictures
Did you know?
- Ducks are mostly aquatic birds living in both fresh water and sea water and found on every continent except for Antarctica.
- Ducks are curious and friendly creatures they have been domesticated as pets and farm animals for more than 500 years
- Mallard ducks live 5 to 10 years in the wild and 8+ years in captivity.
- All ducks have highly waterproof feathers due to the feathers interlocking nature and waxy coating.
- Ducks have many economic uses. Their feathers, particularly their underlying 'down' feathers, are used in many products, while the white Pekin duck is the most common variety raised for eggs and meat.
- Ducks feet has no nerves or blood vessels, meaning that their feet do not feel the cold! This enables ducks to swim in icy water, and walk in ice and snow.
- Ducks normally migrate between 200 and 4,000 feet in the air, but are capable of reaching far greater heights. A jet plane over Nevada once struck a Mallard at an altitude of 21,000 feet!
- Some ducks can fly up to 332 miles in a single day!